Zhenya the Baroness

Zhenya Baroness - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Sep, 2021 - 7:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1389 Medieval Text Adventure
25th Sep, 2021 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Bindoner
(+)

Zhenya the Baroness

I, am Zhenya. Yevgenia to be formal. I am at the age of 16 or 16 according to the years of man. I am known as the Baroness because I am expected to take responsibility for the people under my care, and lead them to assist my allies.

I was born a Human because my parents were.

I stand 5'10" tall with a slim, athletic] body. I normally have black hair with, brown eyes. My white skin and a nondescript appearance in general makes me unremarkable.

I see myself as one who follows rulers. I want to create a better society by first gathering knowledge and making allies. I generally view alliances as essential to achieving success.

I intend to do whatever is necessary in order to become the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
26th Sep, 2021 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Bindoner
(+)

Baroness Zhenya

A Sentimental Value: Ring, Plain

Zhenya wears a plain ring on her wedding finger. It is a family ring, handed down through the generations. It represents, to her, a simple promise and duty. Unremarkable as it is, it is a symbol of her quiet commitment what she regards as her duty and honour.

26th Sep, 2021 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Bindoner
(+)

Zhenya the Baroness Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

Going about her work as a translator Zhenya paid attention to what was said, who said it, where it was said, and who was listening. Several of the faces recurred.

One of the faces recurred in unexpected circumstances. As Zhenya ate a modest meal in a corner of the tavern, listening to the conversations around her, a familiar face caught her attention. She had seen them before, on the edge of other rooms, watching and listening, as she did. It was disconcerting to think she was the object of observation, but she determined not to show that she had noticed. She made a point to remember him, and notice him on several other occasions. Asking around she easily discovered that he was a local politician.

It was Ilya who finally approached Zhenya.

He told her that he thought she might be a useful person to know. She met many people, and heard interesting things, as did he. It might be fun to swap stories, and they could both learn from the exchange. Recognising that she was being both recruited as a source and offered an opportunity, she accepted. Probably neither would trust each other for a while, but perhaps trust will grow.

28th Sep, 2021 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Bindoner
(+)

Baroness Zhenya

Message to Advisor

Today, as yesterday, I have been finding my way around town and meeting people. While doing so I have been taking advantage of the opportunities presented to expand my skills, by training in some physical and mental activities.

> TOPIC: Zhenya the Baroness

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,