Xaphandrt Introduction

Xaphandrt Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 26th Sep, 2021 - 11:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2021 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Member
[?] CPosts: 5
Flag Posts: 73
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.0%
[+] Gain: 473.53 FP
Charm: 2

Xaphandrt Introduction

[..] I am a long time gamer, Table Top Role Play gamer and Dungeon Master (Typically with Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition, though have played some 3.5 edition, and home brewed Table tops), and I have always been very interested in fantasy, medieval history, and writing. I found this while looking for text based Role-playing Game's and from what I read, it seems it would be a good match for me and will assist me with strengthening my writing skills. In my spare time I have been working on creating a short film and feature length film with the goal of starting up an independent film studio. My hope with this game is not only that it will be fun for me but since the community here is focused on creative writing with constructive criticism, it will allow me to sharpen my writing skills for my side projects.

Otherwise I am a brand new Home Brewer of mead, cosplayer, and all around nerd in so very many ways. I look forward to meeting all of you, reading the story of the game, and interacting with a group of like minded people.

Have a wonderful rest of your day, and be safe!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 3rd Aug, 2021 - 7:54pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2021 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Xaphandrt

Welcome. In this text role-playing game one will need to carefully read the beginnings of the Player's Manual known as the Rules & Start. Thereafter, the start of detailed character creation will begin which will test one's ability to stay focused and solve the mystery of the game.

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2021 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Xaphandrt Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Xaphandrt, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 500 FP.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2021 - 11:22am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 222
Flag Posts: 341
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.6%
[+] Gain: 30.00 FP
Charm: 2

Introduction Xaphandrt

Hello Dungeon Master or dungeon master it is nice to meet you. I hope that you are doing ok and are liking the game so far.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 23rd Sep, 2021 - 8:34pm
Signature:

> TOPIC: Xaphandrt Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,