Why Some People May Be Extra Sensitive To Touch

Why People Extra Sensitive Touch - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 30th Dec, 2022 - 8:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Sensitivity to touching
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2021 - 11:19am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Unraveling the mystery of touch. Researchers uncover mechanism that underlies the exquisite sensitivity of certain skin surfaces. The analysis, conducted in mice, reveals that the higher sensitivity of certain regions of the skin stems from a greater number of and stronger connections between neurons in these regions and corresponding brain areas that receive signals from them. The findings set the stage for better understanding the mechanisms that underlie abnormalities of touch seen in certain neurodevelopmental disorders in humans. Source 5d.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Oct, 2021 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Touch Sensitive Extra May People Why

I know for myself, I'm more sensitive to touch than the average person. I have known people who are MORE sensitive, and that is a symptom of certain disorders. I cannot stand 'brushes' against my skin - it makes me jump like something scared me.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2022 - 8:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why Some People May Be Extra Sensitive To Touch Health & Special Psychology

A person with Hypersensitivity to Touch or Tactile Defensiveness seems to overreact to sensations that most people wouldn't even notice, or at least wouldn't bother. Sensitivity to certain types of clothing or fabrics.

> TOPIC: Why Some People May Be Extra Sensitive To Touch

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,