ROK I - Dream State

Rok Dream State - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Oct, 2021 - 10:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Incorporating a better ROK I system into the he newer ROK II medieval fantasy Text RPG system.
5th Oct, 2021 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

ROK I - Dream State

The ROK I - Dream State play system is ladder text based but you do not have to compare your Kingdom to other Players if you do not want to. Dream State is an alter world built into ROK II based on the older ROK I gaming system. You access this option when your Character is asleep, training or resting in a camp. Your Character falls asleep and while in this state is able to travel to an ethereal plane of existence where your Character is already a ruler. While in this state you can administer a kingdom as its ruler. A game within a game as an option when your Character sleeps.

You can view the Dream State Ladder system at anytime: HERE.

Sponsored Links:
5th Oct, 2021 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

State Dream - ROK

This version of ROK I is way more competitive than the original and just as challenging as the ROK II game itself. I also like the many changes you've been making to it. Keep it coming. *wink*.

7th Oct, 2021 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

ROK I - Dream State Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The latest addition of the mines really boosted things. I'm able to allocate more peasants to work, gain more chances for gold through trading and best of all they're starting to be a bit happy. Folks in my kingdom can be hard to please. *laugh*.

> TOPIC: ROK I - Dream State

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,