Maarafsmedd Introduction

Maarafsmedd Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 23rd Oct, 2021 - 11:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2021 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member New

[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 2
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.1%
[+] Gain: 35.00 FP
Charm: none

Maarafsmedd Introduction

Hi!

I never read or even liked books but that changed just recently. I stumbled upon Dungeons & Dragons a few years ago and had a blast watching Acquisition Incorporated on YouTube. It was the missing puzzle that I was always looking for in computer games - being present in those fantasy worlds, not just grinding mindlessly until I get the best sword ... Gradually my interest for computer games shrank and I discovered books. First I have read some Plato, Kant et cetera which satisfied my hunger for written words but not the imagination. So I started looking for a fantasy novel which would add some alcohol to my Virgin Book on the Beach and I found Kvothe. Oh god, how my world changed ... Where was I? Why did I not read? While reading a book my door bell rang and I hit the table with my left knee - the puzzles fell off the table and I found all the peaces but one - I was not able to be present in the books either ... So here I am now in the middle of those two things I really like to do - playing games and fantasy novels ...

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 23rd Oct, 2021 - 9:00pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2021 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Maarafsmedd

Welcome adventurer. The current RPG in this Community is Ruler of Kings II which is a custom text based RPG and while similar to Dungeons & Dragons it is an independent and self-regulating role-playing system. I dare say, for the purpose of solo online entertainment while still maintaining a detailed character and imaginative development you will find that ROK II is far more diverse and engaging as a text RPG. You may also read: Ruler of Kings II vs Dungeons & Dragons.

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2021 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Maarafsmedd Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Maarafsmedd! That was an interesting introduction. If you like to conduct your character just the way you like it then you should enjoy ROK II, I will see by what kinds of entries you put about your character. Enjoy.

> TOPIC: Maarafsmedd Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,