Mazy Introduction

Mazy Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 25th Oct, 2021 - 11:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2021 - 11:15am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Starter

[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 5
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.1%
[+] Gain: 40.00 FP
Charm: none

Mazy Introduction

Hey, long time RPG and tabletop gamer looking for a new experience. Played war hammer 40,000, Dungeons & Dragons, as well as Pathfinder,
Risk and even some home brew RPG games. Excited to get started and see what this new to me game has to offer In terms of an in depth and lengthy adventure. See you around fellow adventurers!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 25th Oct, 2021 - 6:29am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2021 - 11:16am / Post ID: #

Introduction Mazy

Welcome adventurer. Let me asketh this question? Be ye the type of adventurer that is merely curious and flakes away like the wind or are ye made of brawn, determination and commitment wherein ye shall enter the realms of this medieval fantasy world with an aim to become the Ruler of Kings or die? If the former, then observe all told to thee via the Player's Rules & Start and begin.

> TOPIC: Mazy Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,