Oishani Introduction

Oishani Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 3rd Nov, 2021 - 3:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2021 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

Oishani Introduction
A Friend

Oishani Introduction

Hi guys! I am here mostly for the RPG, though I may participate in the global discussions sometimes. I'll be honest and and admit that I have no experience of playing role playing games. But I do have some experience with writing. I am quite a bit interested in politics, and am always open to changing my views (With a good reason of course). So, that's it, I guess. Thanks for taking the time to read this intro. Have a good day (Or night, depending on your timezone).

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2021 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Oishani

Welcome. Keep in mind, this Text RPG has certain parts that should be written in clear, well articulated English. Thy writings need not be perfect, however ye should be above reproach on basic grammar. Therefore, this mature minded game will require careful reading of both the rules of play and background story so thy Character canst survive. Indeed, this is more than a mere game, it is like reading a myerty novel and ye will be the protagonist. Ready to being? Then start with the Player's Manual: Rules & Start in its entirety.

> TOPIC: Oishani Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,