Tabitha the Angel

Tabitha Angel - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Nov, 2021 - 12:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1401 Medieval Text Adventure
5th Nov, 2021 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Tabitha the Angel

My name is Tabitha, known as The Angel to others. I did not give myself that title, I find it a little embarrassing. When I asked why they called me that, they insisted it was because I am always watching over others, helping them in whatever way I can. This is true, I suppose, but what else am I supposed to do? I believe my purpose in life is to help others, and it makes me happy.

With my half-elf blood, I try to stay out of crowds. Some people seem to think lesser of my elf heritage, and it can become a hindrance when I walk among the town. Thankfully, I take after my human mother, although with slender features and a few inches taller.

I want to spend my life lifting others up, which I suppose works with the title the others have given me.

Sponsored Links:
5th Nov, 2021 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Angel Tabitha

A Sentimental Value: Portrait of Father

With one last look around the cabin, I decided to take the small portrait of my father. It fit in my pocket, an easy place to keep it. My mother kept it on her at all times, and I know she would expect me to do the same. He was a good man, she said, and now he would watch over me as I move forward in life.

5th Nov, 2021 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Tabitha the Angel Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

As I hadn't been in the Town enough to know the complete layout, I found myself running into a soldier on my way to the tavern. It turns out, Greyson's family knew of my mother and father. I recognized his family name from eavesdropping on Mother's conversations. I asked where the best place to sleep was and who may need help in the area, and he gave me his answers. Afterwards, we ate some food together. He told me to call upon him whenever I need him.

5th Nov, 2021 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Angel Tabitha

I have paid the Town Builders fer meh new wooden abode and today I have moved in to occupy the said premises.

5th Nov, 2021 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Angel Tabitha

Deity of Tabitha

My mother introduced me to the Goddess of Good, Everis, as soon as I started asking questions about deities and what they mean to us as mortals. Ever since then, I have been sending prayers and offerings to the Goddess. She has led me through life with small signs, like a cloud in the shape of a moon and the song of a bird as soon as I prayed.

5th Nov, 2021 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Tabitha the Angel

Most handsome gentleman of Tabitha

I did not know this man's name, but he spoke confidently, his laugh infectious. He treated the wenches with respect, even stopping a man from grabbing onto the unsuspecting girl. I saw him another time giving food to a homeless woman and pointing her towards one of the temples. All outward appearances show him as a handsome soul, which attracts me greatly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Nov, 2021 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Tabitha Angel

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Tabitha than otherwise might have been known.

6th Nov, 2021 - 12:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Tabitha Angel Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

I, Tabitha the Angel, was attacked by a Dog Rat and was victorious in combat.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Tabitha the Angel

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,