Majestic the Witch

Majestic Witch - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Nov, 2021 - 4:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1402 Medieval Text Adventure
7th Nov, 2021 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Majestic the Witch

I found myself an orphan with a mission to find my place in a new world as a half elf. As I understand it my mother was an elf and my father a human. My father fought in wars so I did not know him but my mother was resourceful and loving. I look like my mother. I have silver grey eyes and black hair. My skin is pale and my body average. I intend to make good things happen in my life and it should also benefit others as I become ruler.

Sponsored Links:
7th Nov, 2021 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Witch Majestic

A Sentimental Value: Metal

I can imagine what may come so having the family would be my best protection. I took it from my home before leaving for my new journey. Looking over the shield I was impressed about how it has stood strong all these years.

10th Nov, 2021 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Majestic the Witch Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

John was a friend who visited our home. When I saw him in the Town he immediately welcomed me as he usually does and offered to help me anyway he could. I was really grateful for the help because I have so much to learn and do in order to accomplish my goal to become the Ruler of Kings.

15th Nov, 2021 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Witch Majestic

Today, I have purchased one of the wooden abodes offered by the Town Builders. Outside the main door of my abode is a wooden plaque that reads, "The Home of Majestic the Witch".

17th Nov, 2021 - 10:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Witch Majestic

I am considered the master of the Climb Skill.

19th Nov, 2021 - 10:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Majestic the Witch

Reflections On Your Mother

My mother, the gods honor her name, was the only one I had in the world until she was taken from me. Now I am left on my own but with her spirit and teachings in my heart. Her name will live on through me as I set out to do what I must.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Nov, 2021 - 10:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Majestic Witch

Heartorn Kingdom of Majestic

An ethereal kingdom was granted to me but 8 am unsure of what it all will encompass. However, I am being guided by the ghost of my mother so I suppose that the advice given to me will show the way to my success as a ruler of it.

26th Nov, 2021 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Majestic Witch Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

I, Majestic am proficient in the Skill known as Reflexes.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Majestic the Witch

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,