Dagathor the Merciless

Dagathor Merciless - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Dec, 2022 - 12:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1504 Medieval Text Adventure
7th Dec, 2022 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Mrtheboxx
(+)

Dagathor the Merciless

I, am Dagathor. I was given this name because It was my fathers'. I am at the age of 20 or 16 according to the years of man. I am known as the Merciless because No mercy is shown to those who cross me

I was born a Half-orc because my parents were men (Father) and Orc (Mother).

I stand very tall with a muscular body. I have black hair with small brown eyes. My green skin and a rough appearance in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows fighters. I want to become the strongest by first starting a trade in tavern brawler or doing work outs. I generally view alliances as handy for training.

I intend to do a lot of fighting in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that if you hit hard I hat harderer. Thus, I now start this path towards Greatness.

Sponsored Links:
7th Dec, 2022 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Mrtheboxx
(+)

Merciless Dagathor

A Sentimental Value: Portrait of Mother

He really loves his mother (So don't make fun of heror he'll get angry). His father died early but his mom was always there to help him through every situation. If he is with his mom to outsiders it even looks like he is a kid again. Oh also his mom doesn't know about his merciless killing and all.

8th Dec, 2022 - 12:26am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Mrtheboxx
(+)

Dagathor the Merciless Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

A soldier I met at the tavern while arm wrestling. I won of course and we had many a nights of drinking and fighting afterwards. He even [taught] me the woe the ladies. A strong man but not strong enough to beat me.

> TOPIC: Dagathor the Merciless

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,