Adolin the Adventurer

Adolin Adventurer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th Nov, 2021 - 11:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1403 Medieval Text Adventure
9th Nov, 2021 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Lazyarcana
(+)

Adolin the Adventurer

I, Adolin, have come of age.
I now stand alone under the sky with a goal given to me by my late parents: Become the ruler of all under the sun and stars. I must make them proud, I must do so in my own way.
As I, as of yesterday have come of age, and have only what my mother has told me as a guide. I must expand on this, I have to see if what she said rings true. I as a man, am only part of the human race, what about the others? Do they follow the same principles? I will have to wait and see.
I am on edge about what will come next, Will the folks in town really accept me for who I am? My appearance is fairly average; with dark grey-blue eyes, dark brown hair and lean build, there is nothing in particular that makes me stand out. My guess is that the deeds I perform will have to do the talking.

Sponsored Links:
9th Nov, 2021 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Lazyarcana
(+)

Adventurer Adolin

A Sentimental Value: Ring, Plain

Practical and long lasting, that cold and dull ring that always adorned my mother's hand as she brushed my face with a warm hand. It always fascinated me how this unassuming ring could fit my small fingers and my mother's so well. Perhaps there is more to this ring then meets the eye.

> TOPIC: Adolin the Adventurer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,