Alizeboth the Ranger

Alizeboth Ranger - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Nov, 2021 - 9:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1399 Medieval Text Adventure
31st Oct, 2021 - 10:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Bygonefire
(+)

Alizeboth the Ranger

I am Alizeboth. At the age of sixteen I have embarked on a life quest as a ranger. Fending for myself. I am muscular yet still agile and quick. With long dark hair and a white skintone. To the general, I look just like a human trader, but to my enemies a nightmare. Although I am a ranger, I study magick as well as the art of healing. Being versatile means I can acomplish my goals. At first I would like to set up in town and help some folk doing various tasks, earn some coin and when the time is right, move on.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Nov, 2021 - 9:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Bygonefire
(+)

Ranger Alizeboth

A Sentimental Value: Lucky Rabbit Foot

The Rabbit's Foot is said to bring good luck. Luck I shall Need no doubt on my journey forward. If in trouble, the foot can be sold for coin. Logical thinking about my future is what led me to choose the foot. Sentimental value is processed in my memories, no need be in physical form.

2nd Nov, 2021 - 9:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Bygonefire
(+)

Alizeboth the Ranger Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Asgard Kingdom of Alizeboth

Asgard is a mixture of human and elvish architecture. A river runs through the city dividing it in to quadrants. People are happy as Asgard flourishes due to good economy and a strong army. The finest crafts, armor and food are all produced here. A utopia for civilization. However, a recent influx of crime syndicates attempt to bring down the stability of asgard from within.

> TOPIC: Alizeboth the Ranger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,