Lazyarcana Introduction

Lazyarcana Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 9th Nov, 2021 - 10:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2021 - 10:41am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Starter

[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 5
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.1%
[+] Gain: 40.00 FP
Charm: none

Lazyarcana Introduction

Greetings!
I've come here looking to satisfy my insatiable appetite for fantasy. Being in the southern hemisphere, I have just finished my year of studies and need to kill some time between now and March next year (Which is when I start back). I play a little Dungeons & Dragons, and thoroughly enjoy reading Brandon Sanderson and Patrick Rothfuss novels.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 9th Nov, 2021 - 10:29am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Nov, 2021 - 10:42am / Post ID: #

Introduction Lazyarcana

Welcome to Ruler of Kings II, the best Medieval Fantasy Text RPG ye will ever play. Now, that ye have made thy introduction to the Community, ensure to prepare thyself for thy quest. Thou mayest proceed to begin reading the Rules & Start, which is also the start of thy Player's Manual, to begin thy adventure.

> TOPIC: Lazyarcana Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,