+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1558 Medieval Text Adventure
28th Dec, 2023 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Elizachan
(+)

Ailith the Angel

My name is Ailith, a name given to me by my father in prayer of kin that would grow to be as fierce a warrior as he is, and one that I cherish. Not few know me as the Angel, for my efforts in providing a helping hand, or as some have called it, saving, to those in dire need of it.

Currently, I am 16 years old according to Man years, and standing at about 5'8'' feet tall with a rather toned body, as well as a slight tan to my skin. I have dark-brown hair that reaches a bit below my shoulders, and small brown eyes. Due to spending much time with my father's comrades, my appearance is more similar to that of a warrior in some senses.

In order to become the next Ruler of Kings, I intend to acquire the good will of those who will become my subordinates, and ensure that the land I will lead will be held up by a strong foundation.

I refuse to let my mother's passing hold no significance, and so I will venture out into the wilds on my path towards my goals.

Sponsored Links:
31st Dec, 2023 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Elizachan
(+)

Angel Ailith

Advisor Description

I had already been wandering around the Town for a few days by then, and it was late noon when a man with neat wavy brown hair, fully clad in armor, approached me. The encounter was unexpected, especially since I didn't recognize the man at all. But it was obvious, after just one look, that he came for a reason. He had an aura that commanded respect- the type of feeling I was be able to infer from that he was definitely some type of soldier, but it was more powerful than what I used to felt while around my father's fellow soldiers. I knew I had to be cautious.

He introduced himself, Emerick the Captain, and told me that he will guide me through my journey in the town as my advisor. At first I thought it was a bit ridiculous, and the meeting turned a lot less foreboding when that statement was made, but I also knew he was serious. A captain, someone with soldiers to lead, going out of his way to become my advisor? Was this the work or my mother? Or perhaps… the idea of my father contacting a fellow soldier, not to mention a captain, and requesting that he look out for me struck me as both reasonable and heartwarming. I had no way to know it was like that for sure, but upon closer inspection, the signs all pointed to it.

The way the man looked at me, aside from the analyzing look, made it clear that he was expecting something from me, maybe even expecting me to be a certain way. Was he trying to see if I was truly made of the same blood as my father? Hoping that me, as my father's kin, would continue his legacy and perhaps even surpass him? I wasn't entirely sure.

Either way, as much as I disliked that someone had been watching me since I left my childhood and possibly for even longer, I couldn't deny that this was a blessing in disguise. A soldier, needless to say captain, is a type of person I share many aspects in common with, making me almost certain I could get along well with Emerick. And on top of that, to have an advisor to guide me through potentially trying times in the future? Every ruler needs their wise advisor, after all. I could see a very good relationship blooming out of this.

31st Dec, 2023 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Elizachan
(+)

Ailith the Angel Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Sentimental Value: Portrait of Father

During my final time of solace in my childhood home before leaving, I knew what I must take with me on my journey. It didn't take much time to find it, since I had its location well memorized in my head, and so I saw the portrait of my father. Something I always held close to my heart for as long as I lived. While my memory of my mother was as clear as day, my memory of my father was not direct; it was built up of stories told by his comrades that I spent time with, of my mother's accounts of him, and of course, of the portrait of him I had. I knew that, aside from potentially encountering more people who have gotten to know my father on my journey, this would allow me to always stay close to my parents, in heart and soul.

9th Jan, 2024 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Elizachan
(+)

Angel Ailith

Message to Advisor

I haven't had the chance to do much, but I trained in the tavern on skills that would help with socializing more smoothly. Tomorrow I'll make sure to start training on my strength, and finish getting everything I need.

9th Jan, 2024 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Elizachan
(+)

Angel Ailith

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Crystals of brightest blue,
Striking against blondish hue
With fashion enough to sway,
And of course chase amateurs away

Stands her grandness in sight,
Without needing to take flight
A desire for any duke,
Is of course, Lady Fluke!

11th Jan, 2024 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Elizachan
(+)

Ailith the Angel

The Resurrection of Ailith the Angel. I, Ailith, have died but am alive again! I am still Ailith the Angel even if this day dream doth maketh me wonder-struck the 1st time over.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Jan, 2024 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Elizachan
(+)

Ailith Angel

Aeontia Kingdom of Ailith

After a rigorous day of training, I took to my abode and fell into a deep slumber, where I experienced the most bizarre of things. A dream, or maybe more than that, in which I encountered my mother. She spoke to me about my future, and the kingdom I will lead. The kingdom I named Aeontia. One where no part of the land is neglected, one where people and factions from all kinds of different origins can come together in unity, one where I can proudly call myself a benevolent ruler of the people.

15th Jan, 2024 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Elizachan
(+)

Ailith Angel Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

A Dog Rat died due to my unique combat skills.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Ailith the Angel

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,