Kyle Rittenhouse Trial - Page 2 of 2

Someone told me that he went on Fox news to - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Nov, 2021 - 6:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
  Kyle Rittenhouse Trial
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2021 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial - Page 2

Kyle Rittenhouse tells Fox News he is 'not a racist person,' supports Black Lives Matter. Days after Kyle Rittenhouse was acquitted on all charges after fatally shooting two men and wounding a third during a 2020 protest over the shooting by police of Jacob Blake - a Black man - in Kenosha, Wisconsin, Fox News will air a portion of an interview with the 18-year-old on "Tucker Carlson Tonight" Monday. "I’m not a racist person. I support the BLM movement, I support peacefully demonstrating," Rittenhouse tells Carlson in excerpts of the interview. Last week's verdict sparked debates across the country: Some people declared injustice, citing the role of white privilege, while others praised the decision as an upholding of the Second Amendment. Source 5d.

Sponsored Links:
24th Nov, 2021 - 6:56am / Post ID: #

Trial Rittenhouse Kyle

Someone told me that he went on Fox news to say that he supports the BLM movement and isn't a white supremacist.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,