Allegon the Baron

Allegon Baron - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Nov, 2021 - 9:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1408 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2021 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

Allegon the Baron
A Friend

Allegon the Baron

I, am Allegon. I was given this name to honor the memory of my father's eldest brother who was slain in combat under suspicious circumstances. I am at the age of 16 according to the years of man. I am known as the Baron because of my father's desire to see our family restored to their ancestral lands and titles.

I was born a Human to human parents of humble means at the time, but those parents born of nobler blood and reputation.

I stand 6 feet tall with a thick but toned body advanced beyond my years. I have close cropped brown hair with a youthful brown beard. I have uniquely bright green eyes of average size. My lightly tanned skin and chiseled appearance in general makes me unique among men of similar age.

I see myself as one who follows in the footsteps of fighters of status such as officers and knights. I seek military fame and glory in order to bring recognition and status to my name as a leader of men in order to reclaim my family's birthright. In addition to the craft of soldiering, I hope to develop the business and diplomacy skills necessary for a future ruler. I generally view alliances as serving a greater purpose.

I intend to systematically establish my reputation first, identify the enemies of my family second, reclaim what is mine third, and then marshal my allies to begin my march of destiny in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that the plot and circumstances that led to my family's demise are rumored to have been hatched from the very throne of the realm itself. Thus, with trepidation yet determination I begin my quest for retribution and restoration!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2021 - 5:16am / Post ID: #

Allegon the Baron
A Friend

Baron Allegon

It was confirmed upon meh, Allegon the Baron, that I am now an expert in Card Games.

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2021 - 9:53am / Post ID: #

Allegon the Baron
A Friend

Allegon the Baron Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Sentimental Value: Ring, Plain

Before setting out on my own, I returned to my home to pilfer my "hidden" stash of mementos to secure my uncle's ring my father left for me. A simple yet broad bronze band bearing a stylized engraving of a capital "K" decorated with the antlers of the stag and encircled with the endless knot of the highland clans denoting house Kragel and recognizable to any clansmen who would see it. Considering it's still too big for my finger, I quickly put it on a leather thong draped around my neck hanging loosely against my chest beneath my shirt.

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2021 - 9:53am / Post ID: #

Allegon the Baron
A Friend

Baron Allegon

Advisor Description

All the time I had been working as a blacksmith, I constantly felt as if I was being watched, followed, spied upon. Eventually, while at the market one day looking to buy some fruit, I spied a visage from my past. A face I remembered seeing once or twice in my youth, at my celebration upon manhood, and as I pondered it further, I realized I had seen that face again 2 or 3 times since beginning my work in the town. Coincidence? I couldn't quite place it? Then, after about a week of frequenting the guard tower, I found a cryptic note in the pocket of my cloak requesting a meeting at an inn further across town in a place I had never frequented before. The only reason to I was even considering it was the note was sealed with the signet of house Kragel… the same emblem on my uncle's ring. The meeting took place on a lazy afternoon for an early supper while the dining room was mostly empty. I could tell by his clothes and manners that Guillame was accustomed to better company than me. I might have been a bit hasty and gruff in confronting him about why he had been following me, and a bit demanding in wanting to know who he was and why I had seen him throughout my life. To his credit, he was patient and apologetic, a skilled diplomat in his ability to calm my nervousness and suspicion as he set about explaining most if not all that I needed to know. Long story short, he was an old acquaintance of my parents and sympathetic to our family's cause. There was also some unexplained debt owed my father and uncle for services rendered. In a nutshell, he had vowed to my father to keep a watch out over my life, and when and if possible assist me in regaining my birthright and position. How Guillame currently feels about me? He's too skilled and cool to get a read on that… but my opinion of him? This relationship holds promise. As long as I don't turn out to be a pawn in someone else's game, Guillame might be the best advisor I could have for accomplishing my goals. Only time will tell!

> TOPIC: Allegon the Baron

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,