Travis Scott

Travis Scott - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 16th Nov, 2021 - 4:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Travis Scott Rapper - Jacques Webster, Jr.
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2018 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Travis Scott

Travis Scott reviewed. After listening to Travis Scott what is your review for the music? Feel free to share your opinions related to the implementation of the score or melody.

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Travis Scott
Travis Scott (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2021 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Scott Travis

Rapper Travis Scott speaks out after his Astroworld concert turned fatal: 'I am absolutely devastated'. At least eight people died and “scores” more were injured after the crowd surged at Travis Scott's Astroworld music festival in Houston, authorities said. Source 3q.

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2021 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Travis Scott Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Travis Scott’s dark concert history. Travis Scott has a history of inciting crowds to ignore security and violently storm the stage, for which he has been arrested and sued. Source 6n.

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2021 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Scott Travis

Nine-year-old Astroworld victim: Ezra Blount, who was placed in a medically induced coma after being injured at the festival, has died. Source 6z.

15th Nov, 2021 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Scott Travis

I was watching some of the footage from people breaching the barriers earlier in the day and was wondering where was security and the police?

16th Nov, 2021 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Travis Scott

I agree with Lace. A lot of blame needs to be put on those meant to secure the event even though Travis has also been known to 'promote' this kind of riotous behavior in past concerts.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Travis Scott

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,