Helena the Princess

Helena Princess - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Nov, 2021 - 6:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1409 Medieval Text Adventure
21st Nov, 2021 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Flar
(+)

Helena the Princess

My name is Helena. I can be described as a young woman, with long straight brown hair over my head, blue bright eyes, freckles over my nose and cheeks, fair skin tone and full red lips. I am 5,54 feets tall and have a slightly curvy but somewhat toned body.

My name was chosen by my mother in honor to her grandmother. My title, the Princess, come from my noble scion, cause my mother is no other than Countess, and as such, she gived me a strict education, as well as
high expectations over my future.

However, my own interest was more centered on my father role as a soldier. A captain no less. His noble title as Viscount, could be lesser than that from your mother, however it was earned after numerous battles. He maybe was not at home as much as I wanted, but he, his battles and the mens he leaded to the battlefield are the ones that inspired me.

My intentions now that I reached 16 are to start my voyage to become a soldier, a knight, and to earn my way in battle to become the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
21st Nov, 2021 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Flar
(+)

Princess Helena

A Sentimental Value: Ring of Solace

As I was packing what few things I would carry on my adventure, my mother aproached me, with some concern on her face, she didn't spoke a word, but instead gived me one last hug before I marched home, and as she pulled apart from me she slipped a ring on my ring finger, once that have belonged on her own ring finger since I know her.

This nearly plain ring, made of silver and with 0,20 inchess of thickness and with a little purple gem incrusted, was one of her most beloved possessions, and now it was mine.

The ring that have been given to me is not only a simbol of my noble scion, but a memory of my home, my family, my friends… my beloved ones. An as such I must carry it proudly on my finger.

21st Nov, 2021 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Flar
(+)

Helena the Princess Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Deity of Helena

Eliana is a kind hearted goddess that seek to guide her worshippers to a path of well doing, not by convincing them but as a guide. In her oppinion one must do good not because it have to but because it believes on doing good. She often acts as a goddess of love, and as such she have no problem with worshippers having multiple lovers, as she also have. Although she is good hearted godess, she sees with good eyes those who use the power of weapons to defend themself and their beloved ones.

28th Nov, 2021 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Flar
(+)

Princess Helena

Advisor Description

Helena meet Naria short after joining the town, when the last one went to the jewelry Helena started working in to ask for a ring. There, Naria got interested on Helena after watching the ring on her ring finger, understanding quickly that Helena shared a noble backgorund with her. This lead to Naria to start a more friendly aproach to her, and so both of them started a new friendship that with some time became something… more.

Naria happened to gain some interest on Helena's objectives, as she tought this could help her gain more political power, so she started to atract her to her own objectives, manipulating her slightly while strenteninght their relationship.

Helena, as time progresed started to grow more attached to her, maybe looking at her as a motherly figure that slowly helped to fulfill the void left by the lost of her mother.

This didn't got unnoticed by Naria, wich, with a little manipulation, redirected this affection to something more romantic, turning Helena into one of her lovers, comissioning Helena herself to make two plain silver rings with a little inscription in black that resembles the simbol of Naria's noble house.

As both friends and lovers both Helena and Naria look to help each other as much as they are capable of.

28th Nov, 2021 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Flar
(+)

Princess Helena

A Dog Rat attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Dog Rat dead.

28th Nov, 2021 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Flar
(+)

Helena the Princess

Breath of life comes to Helena the Princess. I, Helena, have died but am alive again! Mine amazed 1st awakening. Was it a reality of tears. I need to changeth mine motive.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Helena the Princess

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,