Holybacon Introduction

Holybacon Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 23rd Nov, 2021 - 8:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2021 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

Holybacon Introduction
A Friend

Holybacon Introduction

Hello there,

After some search I came upon this game and it seems it's what I might I was looking for, or even more. I was looking for a text based online game and this one is in the medieval era? Nice! Can't wait the story to unfold.

A few words about me? Never insult the bacon and always welcome someone with a smile and make them laugh!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2021 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Holybacon

Welcome. In this text role-playing game one will need to carefully read the beginnings of the Player's Manual known as the Rules & Start. Thereafter, the start of detailed character creation will begin which will test one's ability to stay focused and solve the mystery of the game.

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2021 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

Holybacon Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Holybacon! That is a colorful username. Are you in Greece now or just from there? Please ensure to look over the players manual in the process of playing. Hope you enjoy ROK II.

> TOPIC: Holybacon Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,