Qvixx Introduction

Qvixx Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 25th Nov, 2021 - 9:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2021 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Member Reader
[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 21
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.6%
[+] Gain: 40.10 FP
Charm: 1

Qvixx Introduction

Hi,

I did allow myself to be lured towards the Ruler of Kings game that you folks are hosting. I figured that this is something I would like to try, given my past experience with RPGs.

I have already had quite some practice with the genre, having played it on my computer and tabletop both. I took a particular liking to Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition and Pathfinder 2nd edition. I had acquainted myself with introduction to Ruler of Kings and am aware that I am signing myself up for quite a different experience, one that I would be happy to, well, experience!

I am hoping that this will suffice for the introduction - please do let me know if it is lacking anyhow.

Thanks.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Twenty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Nov, 2021 - 6:44pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2021 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Qvixx

Welcome adventurer. Let me asketh this question? Be ye the type of adventurer that is merely curious and flakes away like the wind or are ye made of brawn, determination and commitment wherein ye shall enter the realms of this medieval fantasy world with an aim to become the Ruler of Kings or die? If the former, then observe all told to thee via the Player's Rules & Start and begin.

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2021 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Member Reader

Qvixx Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hail, precious stranger.

While it is indeed my curiosity that brought me to these, well, curious lands, I shall have you know that I possess many other qualities, ones which shall help me secure far more than mere survival.

I think myself well prepared to brave the challenges ahead of me, for I had already acquainted myself with the Rules that govern these lands.

Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Twenty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Nov, 2021 - 6:44pm
Signature:
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2021 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Qvixx

Hi Qvixx! Nice to have you here. You're a big talker huh? I like your courage and confidence. Let's see how you do in the game and what level you can reach.

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2021 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Member Reader

Introduction Qvixx

Thank you for the warm welcome! Addressing me as a big talker might be doing me too much honour, for I think myself far more confident behind my keyboard. I believe that 'keyboard warrior' is the term?

Still, I trust that it will suffice to fully enjoy the experience the game may bring me.

Signature:
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2021 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

Qvixx Introduction

Qvixx, keyboard warrior, soon to be ROK II warrior… it is all hyperbole, which means "Big talker" isn't to be taken literally.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Qvixx Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,