Cassandra the Brawler - Page 2 of 4

The Beauty of Lady Fluke Ah, Lady Fluke. How - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Dec, 2021 - 10:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1416 Medieval Text Adventure
7th Dec, 2021 - 6:36am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rikthered
(+)

Cassandra the Brawler - Page 2

I, Cassandra the Brawler, was attacked by a Dog Rat and was victorious in combat.

Sponsored Links:
7th Dec, 2021 - 6:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rikthered
(+)

Brawler Cassandra

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Cassandra than otherwise might have been known.

7th Dec, 2021 - 6:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rikthered
(+)

Cassandra the Brawler Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Cassandra the Brawler, was attacked by a Creep and was victorious in combat.

7th Dec, 2021 - 6:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rikthered
(+)

Page 2 Brawler Cassandra

Let it be known that I, Cassandra, have attained Level 2 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

7th Dec, 2021 - 7:23am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rikthered
(+)

Brawler Cassandra

Today, my encounter with a Woodsman ended with me slaying the Woodsman.

7th Dec, 2021 - 10:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rikthered
(+)

Cassandra the Brawler

Reflections On Your Mother

Reflections On Your Mother
Ma was an ever-busy woman. In the woods, she served as a midwife and livestock tender for the surrounding farmers and loggers. She could mix herbs for salves and potions better than most outside the Town. And she didn't take guff from anyone. One time, a lumberjack cut his own toe off and flew into a blind rage from the pain. The other men were too afraid to step in and deal with him, but Ma wasn't worried. She smacked that man upside the head with a shovel and hogtied him before he came to.

Pa was a scary man, but nobody kicked ass like Ma.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
ROK II
Rikthered
(+)

Cassandra Brawler - Page 2

Relation Description

Cassandra glanced up at a wench working part-time at the Town tavern. When she asked a regular drinking buddy about the new arrival, and was told her name was Penny.

Penny struck a chord in Cass' heart instantly. Her delicate features and straw-colored hair gave her a gentle, country girl look that matched her slightly frumpy working shift. She wore her hair in a large bun, promising a long tumble that would reach to her waist. Her eyes were a striking blue. When Penny took orders from patrons, she bit her lip thoughtfully while dedicating the order to memory. Cass couldn't help but smile at it.

Penny was scrawny by Cass' reckoning, but she had wide hips and curves that spoke of womanhood. She was more nervous around men than women. Nervous and clumsy, she was far from what some might call perfect. But not to Cass. To her, she might as well be a goddess.

ROK II
Rikthered
(+)

Cassandra Brawler Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Ah, Lady Fluke. How to tell?
With your assets, all are compelled.
Large they are, and round as globes!
Shiny and pale, they burst from your robes!
Women and men stare in equal measure
Out of jealousy or lust, all take pleasure.
Then again, they perhaps may
Be seeing their own reflections, hey hey!

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Cassandra the Brawler

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,