Nebraska Coronavirus - COVID-19

Nebraska Coronavirus Covid-19 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 8th May, 2020 - 9:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Nebraska Coronavirus - COVID-19 Nebraska Corona virus
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2020 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Coronavirus - COVID-19 in Nebraska. What is being done in Nebraska to stop the spread of the Coronavirus - COVID-19 so it does not become a national epidemic?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2020 - 9:21am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

COVID- Coronavirus Nebraska

11 cruise evacuees in Nebraska have coronavirus. The University of Nebraska Medical Center said Thursday that 11 of the 13 Diamond Princess evacuees taken there have tested positive for coronavirus. Source 7i.

7th Apr, 2020 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Nebraska Coronavirus - COVID-19 Health & Special Psychology

Here in Nebraska, we have gotten into double digits with deaths related to the virus as of yesterday. My mom was supposed to move out here in May to an assisted living apartment complex, but that's on hold until this cools down.

17th Apr, 2020 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

The state has changed the length of suggestive isolation to May 11th, so that means I have another week of NOT being at work. I'm starting to worry about my job, although there has not been any indication that I WON'T be going back to work when I can.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2020 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

Ricketts announces plan to accelerate coronavirus testing with goal of 3,000 a day. Nebraskans will be asked to support the testing initiative by their participation in an online assessment, the governor said. Source 7d.

22nd Apr, 2020 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Maybe I should look up this survey? I wander if it's those that are high risk that need to take it, or if it's literally everyone in the state.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th May, 2020 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

Nebraska Coronavirus COVID-19

Immigrant who worked at Tyson's Dakota City plant for 37 years succumbs to COVID-19. Viengxay Khuninh, a worker at a Tyson plant in Dakota City, developed a cough, then a fever, last month. Less than a week later, he was dead. Source 7c.

8th May, 2020 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Nebraska Coronavirus COVID-19 Psychology Special & Health

Things are opening back up here in Nebraska, but it's not back to normal. I really do not like the idea of even opening up a little bit, although I miss my kids and friends at work.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Nebraska Coronavirus - COVID-19

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,