John Madden

John Madden - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 29th Dec, 2021 - 1:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2009 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

John Madden

John Madden

Longtime NFL broadcaster John Madden has retired. NBC just announced the move in a statement: "It's time. I'm 73 years old. My 50th wedding anniversary is this fall. I have two great sons and their families and my five grandchildren are at an age now when they know when I'm home and, more importantly, when I'm not ... I still love every part of it - the travel, the practices, the game film, the games, seeing old friends and meeting new people... But I know this is the right time."Ref. USAToday

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2009 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

John Madden
A Friend

Madden John

I have always enjoyed listening to Johns view point of players and teams through out my years of watching the NFL. I am sure that many people will miss him and the insight he was able to give. On the same note though it is good to see him retire after all these years of playing and talking about football.

I do hope that who ever replaces him can do a job half as good as John did.

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2021 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

John Madden Sports & Fashion Music Movies

John Madden, Pro Football Hall of Fame coach and legendary analyst, dies at 85. John Madden, who became one of the most popular NFL analysts of all-time following a Hall of Fame coaching career with the Raiders, died Tuesday morning, the league announced. Ref. USAToday.

> TOPIC: John Madden

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,