Frufanu Introduction

Frufanu Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 15th Jan, 2022 - 3:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2022 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

Frufanu Introduction
A Friend

Frufanu Introduction

Have been looking to get back into Dungeons & Dragons for some time, haven't played since the 80's. Thought I was in the correct spot trying to participate in a Play By Post/text. So difficult to find a place to start and enjoy a game that creates imagination. Just hoping I am in the right spot.
Work a 2nd shift job at a food production plant, and at times I have limited free time, but enjoy the aspect of gaming. Finding like-minded individuals in my area is limited.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jan, 2022 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

Introduction Frufanu

Welcome adventurer. The current RPG in this Community is Ruler of Kings II which is a custom text based RPG and while similar to Dungeons & Dragons it is an independent and self-regulating role-playing system. I dare say, for the purpose of solo online entertainment while still maintaining a detailed character and imaginative development you will find that ROK II is far more diverse and engaging as a text RPG. You may also read: Ruler of Kings II vs Dungeons & Dragons.

> TOPIC: Frufanu Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,