Kiar the Wanderer

Kiar Wanderer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Jan, 2022 - 12:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1429 Medieval Text Adventure
22nd Jan, 2022 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Eulogy
(+)

Kiar the Wanderer

I am Kiar an Easterner named after my grand father before me. I travel these lands in search of adventure and purpose.

I'm a tall charismatic man with a tanned skin and bald head, blue eyes and braided beard upon my chin.

I rely on my cunning and guile to achieve my goals, and my strength and bow skills do the rest.

I'm a friend to all of natures creatures, and will only do harm when crossed and necessary.

I now begin my adventure and strike out on a path to see where my feet may take me.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jan, 2022 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Eulogy
(+)

Wanderer Kiar

A Sentimental Value: Flail

This flail is a weapon of my kin. I took it as a keepsake and reminder of my beginning and it serves a dual purpose of being helpful in an up-close duel. May it remind me of who I am, where I started, and how to keep myself safe.

23rd Jan, 2022 - 12:44am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Eulogy
(+)

Kiar the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I met a rather strange but, lovely woman upon my arrival in town. I felt as if I was being watched for some time and upon our meeting at the market she admitted as much. She seems mysterious, but also as if she knows more than meets the eye about most of the towns residents and travelers. When I ventured to the tavern the reasoning behind this became apparent as she is a wench and, booze tends to loosen the tongue. This leads me to believe she could be a useful ally, as she surely knows the latest goings on and secrets of many citizens and travelers alike. Her name is Raina.

23rd Jan, 2022 - 1:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Eulogy
(+)

Wanderer Kiar

Breath of life comes to Kiar the Wanderer. I, Kiar, have died but am alive again! This adventure is not over. Kiar shall conquer this dark vision even if it is the 1st time.

23rd Jan, 2022 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Eulogy
(+)

Wanderer Kiar

Kiar simply couldn't bare the knowledge given to him by the mystiq. He took up arms against a foe worthy of ending his life and died a warriors death. He welcomed it as if he knew his journey was not yet over. May he travel on to the after life and perhaps be born again to complete his journey and achieve his goals.

> TOPIC: Kiar the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,