Elucarion the Patriot - Page 2 of 3

Scantia Kingdom of Elucarion Bruised and tired - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Jan, 2022 - 12:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1430 Medieval Text Adventure
26th Jan, 2022 - 10:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Elucarion
(+)

Elucarion the Patriot - Page 2

Most beautiful lady of Elucarion

White as snow yet gentle is all I know, for what I saw that night was but the fairest maiden dancing in the moonlight. Her features were that she had beautiful velvet red hair, perfectly completing here pale skin. She was taller than most women, and yet that certain charm leaves all in awe. Goddess in the flesh, no doubt she is. I cannot help but be attracted to her mesmerizing eyes as it looks at me, first with curiosity and then with certainty. What she thinks of me is a tale for another time, for what all I know is that to not love and worship this lovely deity is to commit the worst crime.

Sponsored Links:
26th Jan, 2022 - 10:33am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Elucarion
(+)

Patriot Elucarion

While a Dog Rat may be difficult for some a Dog Rat is no match for me.

26th Jan, 2022 - 10:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Elucarion
(+)

Elucarion the Patriot Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

T'was the first time I encountered a Bat Swarm. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

26th Jan, 2022 - 11:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Elucarion
(+)

Page 2 Patriot Elucarion

No one shall lay low Elucarion the Patriot. I, Elucarion, have died but am alive again! Be it known to all that Elucarion the Patriot hath returned in the 1st resurrection.

26th Jan, 2022 - 11:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Elucarion
(+)

Patriot Elucarion

I, Elucarion, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

26th Jan, 2022 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Elucarion
(+)

Elucarion the Patriot

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Elucarion than otherwise might have been known.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Jan, 2022 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Elucarion
(+)

Elucarion Patriot - Page 2

I, Elucarion the Patriot, was attacked by a Woodsman and was victorious in combat.

26th Jan, 2022 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Elucarion
(+)

Elucarion Patriot Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Scantia Kingdom of Elucarion

Bruised and tired from a long day at work, I headed for the tavern in order to find shelter for my weary body.
As if to give warmth to my being, the bed embraced me into a deep sleep. Whether consciously or subconsciously, I dreamnt of the future. I began to imagine the what ifs, the what will and will not be. While I was gathering my thoughts, I had been visited by my late mother where she told me a plane no different from the realm is available for me to explore and discover.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Elucarion the Patriot

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,