Why Persephone Sucks

Why Persephone Sucks - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 18th Oct, 2010 - 11:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2008 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

Why Persephone Sucks

Why Persephone Sucks

Not fond of Italian women? Why do you think Persephone sucks?

Sponsored Links:
6th Sep, 2008 - 5:21am / Post ID: #

Sucks Persephone Why

She is the worst ever! She knows all the rules breaks none and when you see here name in your rav fear strikes as you know you made a bad post and she found it.

She is never wrong and I always forget she delivers good news as well so the panic attack was for naught.

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2008 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Why Persephone Sucks
A Friend

Why Persephone Sucks Feedback & FAQ News Community

She sucks because it is hard to be mad at such a nice looking lady even when you know you did something wrong.

6th Sep, 2008 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

Sucks Persephone Why

I beg your pardon? Persephone does *not* suck! I don't know what you are talking about Ms. Gossip, but you better stop spreading these vicious attacks!

Sheesh.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2008 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Why Persephone Sucks
A Friend

Sucks Persephone Why

She sucks because she is nosy and doesn't know when to mind her own bossiness (I meant business). How typical of her like someone she is. She should have all the rights and freedom that everyone else deserves.

Do Roar Persephone! Roar!

I do miss the good old days though.

18th Oct, 2010 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Why Persephone Sucks

Let's not forget that Persephone is the bearer of GOOD news as well such as: Announcing Member of the Month, Awarding FP, etc. The things that you may see as 'bad' news is actually reminders / help to protect you from being deleted by a tired Moderator who doesn't want to bother to edit your Posts anymore.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Why Persephone Sucks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,