Elucarion Introduction

Elucarion Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 25th Jan, 2022 - 1:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2022 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Junior
[?] CPosts: 10
Flag Posts: 49
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.6%
[+] Gain: 37.49 FP
Charm: 2

Elucarion Introduction

Hi! Elucarion here. I am a third year Political Science Student in a humble university in my country. I have always been a huge fan of medieval fantasy and so I am very glad to have found this community where I can excercise my views on different subjects while enjoying and playing at the same time. Thank you and I am pleased to be with you.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Constitutionalist
Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 25th Jan, 2022 - 12:52pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Jan, 2022 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Elucarion

Salutations adventurer. Ruler of Kings II will invigorate thy imagination. Prepare thyself to enter this new world of detailed Character building with thee as the controller of destiny. Please proceed to begin reading the Rules & Start, which is the vital preface of the Player's Manual.

> TOPIC: Elucarion Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,