Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1431 Medieval Text Adventure
30th Jan, 2022 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Tishaydangar
(+)

Tishay the King

My name is Tishay. I am the King of many. At the age of sixteen, I am tall with a muscular body. I have black hair with small blue eyes. I am white skinned and I am an rough type of guy. This is what that makes me unique. I was given this name because my great grandfather's name was Tishay.

I commanded armies in order to became the Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
30th Jan, 2022 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Tishaydangar
(+)

King Tishay

A Sentimental Value: Portrait of Father

I took my dead father's potrait from my home because it brought me many memories of my childhood because I did not met my father because he was always busy with warlike things and commanding armies. This Potrait, makes me feel closer to my father.

30th Jan, 2022 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Tishaydangar
(+)

Tishay the King Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I met him when I was working. When I disregarded my master / employer and I quit my job then he also quit his job. Wherever I would go, he would follow me. Once I catched him and asked him why he was following me. He said I think when I see you disregarding that man I thought it would be better to work for you because my family is full in depth so if you could give a share whichever work I do for you. I said him ok. From that he started working for me.

> TOPIC: Tishay the King

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,