Elucarion the Patriot

Elucarion Patriot - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Jan, 2022 - 12:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1430 Medieval Text Adventure
25th Jan, 2022 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Elucarion
(+)

Elucarion the Patriot

I am Elucarion, the first of my name. Some call me a Patriot, hoping that I follow the footsteps of my father who had fought with the interests of his motherland in mind. Whether this is an expectation that I see as a blessing or a curse remains to be seen, as I have yet to be fully know everything that there is to life.
I am a proud member of House Scantia. Our ancestral lineage stems from Beatrice the Shrewd, my late grandmother and the first head of the family. She was the famed merchant of the north, which had allowed her to gain considerable amount of wealth over the years. According to the tales that our local bard kept singing about, when the inexplicable surge of deaths caused by the year-long drought in the north happened five decades ago, it was my grandmother who kept the whole north from total devastation, feeding the entire region for the whole year with produce purchased from another country. In recognition of this honourable deed, the king of her time bestowed upon her the title of a Baroness, and eventually our family prospered for a long time.
It was only when Lady Elena, the previous family head and predecessor of my father, Lord Alfredo, that the family's glory dwindled. My late aunt got caught up with the affairs of her husband, the despicable Lord Rudy, which forced the family to spend our entire fortune in paying off the debts that was incurred in the lord's name. Since then, the family has not been able to recover, which had eventually led to the ruination of the house.
For what it is worth, I am just grateful that despite the hardships, my mother and I was somehow able to get by, living a peaceful and humble life until her last dying breath.
Even though I possess nothing that can make me stand out among my peers, I am confident that I shall conquer whatever it is that life brings me since I have allowed myself to learn the art of the sword, all the while recognizing the importance of knowledge and faith. Be that as it may, the innocent shall have not the need to fear me, for I strive to free this world from injustice and cruelty.
In her final moments, my mother has left me a message which she had been entrusted with by my father, which was to quote, "Love. Integrity. Loyalty. Remember these Elucarion, for service without love is ruthless, to govern in the absence of integrity is to be reckless, and leadership not grounded in loyalty is meaningless.". Words that to this day, serve as are my guide towards the path that I shall be taking.
I plan to make use of my rather average looks and consitution in order to keep myself away from unnecessary attention so that I can fully prepare for my plans in order to become the Ruler of Kings. I stand at an inch short of six feet, with a moderately lean body slightly scorched by the proud sun, giving hue to my otherwise normal physique. These features shall be my primary tools that I shall make use of in order to fully integrate into the lives of common men so that I can fully understand life, this time in the eyes of normal people. Only then will I have the full knowledge of the most critical parts of survival, which will help when I finally get to the role that fate has in store for me.
I shall first become an adventurer in order to earn both the necessary money and ability to protect people from cruelty. When I amass a decent fortune, I shall re-establish both my fallen house as well as the merchant connections that our family once had to secure a stable foundation for the future. I shall also seek for respectable and prudent allies whom I can share the vision of a better future with. With all these, I shall usher an era of hope for the entire world.

Sponsored Links:
25th Jan, 2022 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Elucarion
(+)

Patriot Elucarion

A Sentimental Value: Ring of Solace

In the words of the old, it was said that the reason why the past is there is for us to reminisce what once was, in order to prepare for what will be. When I was still at the tender age of eight, I always thought what this meant, which eventually led me to ask my good mother about it, to which she replied, "Life is a never ending cycle. We always keep moving forward, no matter what statuses we have. If we are able to know which things of yesterday is it that we need to bring with us in our journey, our future will look a lot."
As if to plead my final goodbye to my ancestral home, I made a long, sincere gesture of appreciation in the way that the Patria Family does- bowing with one hand raised right above our chest.
While doing this, a luster of green light shone from the Ring of Solace that is attached to a makeshift necklace of sorts, basking itself under the warmth of the proud sun. Engraved underneath solid the ring are the words Timan-i, which according to the will left behind by my father, translates to the word Remember. To this day, I still have yet to fully understand what it may ne referring to, but I believe that it is a symbol of my lineage, and a gentle reminder that only when something or something is forgotten will it truly die.

25th Jan, 2022 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Elucarion
(+)

Elucarion the Patriot Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

It is no exaggeration to say that the journey from my homestead into the town has been hell. Encountering raging monsters out for blood with whomever lucky soul it finds, running out of food and supplies in the middle of the journey, and almost losing my life at the hands of the bandits. Luckily, I was saved by a passing unit of soldiers on their way to The Town. I was able to meet John, a veteran soldier working for a certain noble from the west. He was the one who gave me his spare supplies, and even allowing me to travel with them to The Town.
The scars of war can be seen all over John's arms, a sign of how many battles he has fought over the course of his career. Some would think of him as an intimidating man with all those marks, but in the days that have gone by I actually realized that he's a very amiable and hardworking man. He tells me that he plans on retiring from all the gruntwork and settle down for good while he can, since all his hard earned money would go to waste if he isn't alive to make use of them anymore.
On the way, I feel like he kept his thoughts about me to himself, which is understandble given that we have not known each other for a long time. Still, I was able to let him know about the reason why I also want to go to The Town.
After our arrival, we parted ways for a short while, but met again sooner in the local tavern where alcohol and rowdiness sealed our bond for life. He offered to become my advisor, saying that he sees a younger version of himself in me while repeatedly saying the words "reckless and youngling", and that it would be a great past time for him to help me out in order for me to get myself killed for being unprepared.
With the help of the fervor of whiskey, I boldly claimed that I shall become the Ruler of Kings, to which he just laughed off. I did not find it insulting, however, since he raised a glass of beer to it, a gesture he says which symbolizes recognition and acknowledgement.

25th Jan, 2022 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Elucarion
(+)

Patriot Elucarion

I, Elucarion am adept in the Run Skill.

25th Jan, 2022 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Elucarion
(+)

Patriot Elucarion

Deity of Elucarion

From the deepest of all seas, to everything under the bright blue sky, HE sees it all. Zanesville, the great god of eternal life and salvation, created purely out of the faith of his believers, is the omniscient and omnipotent divine entity of light. His might is the beacon hope to his followers, but the blinding and burning flare to the creatures of the void. He provides good fortune to those who are good in their deeds, and calamities befall those who commit evil in jis presence.

25th Jan, 2022 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Elucarion
(+)

Elucarion the Patriot

House of Sorrows

The children are the very reprisentatio of the creation that the creator has created. Entities, be it Man, Dwarves, Elves and any other races, differ in that they all have their unique characteristics, values, and morals. At the same time, the concern of the creator stems from the concept of will, of allowing his creation to have the freedom to think,act, and speak for themselves. In a sense, the creator fears of what he has created, which he finds odd sin e that should not be the case. Centralism should be the ruling system since the ever knowing and omnipotent creator exists, yet uncertainty still looms over his thoughts as he has no way of knowing what his creation will ever create.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jan, 2022 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Elucarion
(+)

Elucarion Patriot

Worship of Zanesville

"Zanesville praise be unto you, god of all gods. Thank you for this wonderful day. For the bread I eat, I thank you. May sickness in all world heal by your merciful virtue. Guide me through all fears, temptations, and vices, so that I may not be hindered in the path of greatness. I shall be the instrument of your glory, this I pray unto you. I vow to bring honor to you and my prestigious ancestry. In your name, I pray, Amen.

26th Jan, 2022 - 12:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Elucarion
(+)

Elucarion Patriot Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

A Cat attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Cat dead.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Elucarion the Patriot

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,