Lastrios the Raider

Lastrios Raider - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Feb, 2022 - 4:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1433 Medieval Text Adventure
1st Feb, 2022 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thewanderer
(+)

Lastrios the Raider

I, am Lastrios. I was given this name because my mother believed I was destined for great things but that is not what I believe. I believe that life is made up of choices and coincidences that favors those that take advantage of their opportunities, whether through ethical or unethical methods.

I am known as the Raider by many because of who my father wanted me to be, not because of who I aspire to become. It is a title that will follow me throughout my life but will never define how I choose to live.

I was born a Human because my parents were were both Human. My birth was nothing out of the ordinary but the choices I make along my journey will be extraordinary as I start at the age of 16 according to the years of man.

I stand at 6 feet 2 inches tall with a lean athletic frame that I will grow into as I develop throughout my journey. My tan skin, black hair, and bright brown eyes intimidate those who believe in the false rumors that were created in fear. Rumors that I was a cursed wolfchild because of my piercing appearance.

I value versatility so that I can maximize my capabilities and cover up any weaknesses. I see myself as one who follows fighters and magic-users because of how I aspire to become a skilled master in combat and magic. I want to create a company of monster hunters by first doing independent contract work. I intend to use the revenue from mercenary contracts to obtain commercial assets that will become support a merchant network of my design. I view alliances are necessary to achieve success and that plentiful opportunities can sprout from them.

I intend to gain power by creating alliances and developing stable economies. I intend to fiercely defend my lands and the lands of my allies as we look to consolidate power. This is the path I choose to becoming the next Ruler of Kings. Thus, I now start this journey towards creating a civilization that moves the world forward.

Sponsored Links:
1st Feb, 2022 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thewanderer
(+)

Raider Lastrios

A Sentimental Value: Ring, Plain

Before venturing off, I knew I could not leave without taking the plain ring that my family has kept for generations. My parents never explained the importance of the ring to our family but in all honesty, the unknown black material this ring is made of seems to be worthless. I carry this ring as a reminder that things can be invaluable to some while worthless others. The ring's unknown material is a reflection of the uncertainty of the future and there is a price to everything.

1st Feb, 2022 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thewanderer
(+)

Lastrios the Raider Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I have known Jaxel since we were toddlers. Our mothers were close friends so he and I naturally became close. Blood couldn't make our bond any stronger. Jaxel is the most loyal person I know, so it was no surprise that he followed me on my new journey. I found it humorous that he tried to follow me in secret. He explained that my mother made him promise that we would take care of each other as long as we had breath. It was unfortunate my mother passed away before she could tell me to uphold the same promise.

Whatever the future may hold for me, there is no one I would trust more than Jaxel.

2nd Feb, 2022 - 1:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thewanderer
(+)

Raider Lastrios

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

With blue eyes like the shining sea,
Any man would become a castaway if they caught a glimpse of her
With blonde hair that invites curiosity of her heritage,
A rare sight of a gorgeous combination of features
Behold the beautiful Lady Fluke.

2nd Feb, 2022 - 1:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thewanderer
(+)

Raider Lastrios

A Dog Rat was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

2nd Feb, 2022 - 1:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thewanderer
(+)

Lastrios the Raider

Lastrios the Raider Lives! I, Lastrios, have died but am alive again! This be a fantastical era, for who knew that it would take mine 1st resuscitation to be mesmerized.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Feb, 2022 - 4:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thewanderer
(+)

Lastrios Raider

Expert in the Run Skill is what I am now. I shall use the Run Skill towards meh ultimate goal.

2nd Feb, 2022 - 4:31am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thewanderer
(+)

Lastrios Raider Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

I have defeated a Bat Swarm. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Lastrios the Raider.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Lastrios the Raider

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,