Conormgh Introduction

Conormgh Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 6th Feb, 2022 - 2:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2022 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

Conormgh Introduction
A Friend

Conormgh Introduction

I'm new to this so… That might get awkward.

Hi people
I'm Conormgh, and I just kinda look for a fun and interesting RPG. My search brought me here, so might as well give it a try. Not much else to say really.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2022 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Conormgh

Welcome. Hast thou a mature mind to be able to navigate the difficulties herein? Since ye have made time to enter into this Medieval Fantasy Text RPG make sure ye read the full Rules & Start of the Player's Manual. In this ye will see the depth, scope and mental maturity needed fer thy Character to stay alive. If ye try and fail… it means thou art not ready for this level of mystery.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2022 - 10:23am / Post ID: #

Conormgh Introduction
A Friend

Conormgh Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I am not very confident in my ability of using English. I hope it will not be a problem for me or anyone else. I will try to be an active member of the community and of course do my best in following the rules.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2022 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Conormgh

Hi Conormgh, your English seems just fine and your character well constructed so no worries. We also have many topics on Poland that you can answer and build up your FP.

> TOPIC: Conormgh Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,