Hexus Introduction

Hexus Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 7th Feb, 2022 - 4:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2022 - 4:29am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Starter

[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 5
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.2%
[+] Gain: 40.00 FP
Charm: none

Hexus Introduction

I am frm Bihar,India. I currently am in class 9th. I want to playRuler of Kings IIbecause I love fantasy RPGs but can't play with my friends because of COVID 19. That and also because the Dungeon Master here seems very good and active.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 7th Feb, 2022 - 4:15am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Feb, 2022 - 4:30am / Post ID: #

Introduction Hexus

Welcome. Keep in mind, this Text RPG has certain parts that should be written in clear, well articulated English. Thy writings need not be perfect, however ye should be above reproach on basic grammar. Therefore, this mature minded game will require careful reading of both the rules of play and background story so thy Character canst survive. Indeed, this is more than a mere game, it is like reading a mystery novel and ye will be the protagonist. Ready to being? Then start with the Player's Manual: Rules & Start in its entirety.

> TOPIC: Hexus Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,