Philippines Public Transport

Philippines Public Transport - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 26th Jan, 2022 - 8:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Philippines Public Transport Philippines Bus System / Taxis
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2013 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Philippines Public Transport

Philippines Bus System / Taxis

What is the Philippines Bus System / Taxis like, what is the average fare? What are some of the most known characteristics of Public Transport from Philippines? Does Philippines have a reliable Public Transport system, what can be improved?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Feb, 2014 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Transport Public Philippines

Nine killed in Philippines bus crash

Police and civil defense officials say at least nine people were killed and 32 others injured, including two Dutch nationals, when a passenger bus fell into a 500m ravine in the northern Philippines. Ref. Source 9

31st Jul, 2020 - 6:10am / Post ID: #

Philippines Public Transport Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I thought we had a good public transport since we have trains, buses and the king of the road "Jeepney!"

But then I was fortunate to go see the neighboring countries of South Korea and Taiwan. Their public transport is far way better! I mean for me, they were the best! They wad multiple train lines that could get you anywhere. Then they had buses that were on schedule with different lines.
Public transport here is chaotic. Buses have different routes, with no time schedule. MRT, trains sometimes malfunction and are most of the time delayed. Taxis charge a lot, asking extra payment over the meter. It's good we have grab this days. Jeepneys, that's a differennt topic. Right now it's hard to ride a jeep since there is no social distancing. Jeepney's have the cheapest fares.
As to safety, public transport drivers are notorious for being reckless, racing against one another to get the most passengers.

26th Jan, 2022 - 8:11am / Post ID: #

Transport Public Philippines

Philippine Public Transportation system has long been due for a serious discussion. With the country still holding on to the remnants of the past for the recent years, it is no surprise that no major improvements have occurred in our entire traffic systems.
Fortunately though, the government's modernization program for our "Jeepneys" have finally started rolling out, which I believe shall be of great help in steering the wheels towards a better future in so gar as transportation is concerned.

> TOPIC: Philippines Public Transport

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,