Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1437 Medieval Text Adventure
8th Feb, 2022 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Spoonroddo
(+)

Adi the Charmer

I am Adi. The reasoning behind my name is that my parents, two humans, we're not sure what I would identify as male, female, or both. They thought that the name Adi was a name that could go both ways, and I agree with them. I am 16 years of age and am known as the Charmer because I am great with people, most people like me, and I am able to convince people to do things my way sometimes. I am five feet 9 inches tall, muscular, with long black hair, and I have green eyes. My friendly and likable nature and appearance make me liked by everyone. I consider myself to be a trickster, thief, and skilled manipulator. My goal is to make many deals and alliances to convince people to do things my way, so I can work my way up through the world until I am the most powerful person in the world. I will now start my quest for power and adventure.

Sponsored Links:
8th Feb, 2022 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Spoonroddo
(+)

Charmer Adi

A Sentimental Value: Ring, Plain

My mother gave this ring to me. I find it one of the most important items I have and will ever own, for this ring was one of the first and only rings that my mother had ever owned. She passed this ring to me after I turned sixteen, knowing that she would not see me for a very long time, if ever again, and she wanted me to have a way to remember her, wherever I go.

8th Feb, 2022 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Spoonroddo
(+)

Adi the Charmer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I wonder, should I call myself Adi the Card Games expert.

8th Feb, 2022 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Spoonroddo
(+)

Charmer Adi

Advisor Description

I and Alex met when I first arrived here, around 7 P.M. I am very skilled with people and I soon realized that she was the one following me, and I got the truth out of her. She had been following me since she had lost her position and was looking for someone skilled with words to help her get her position back. It was a very awkward meeting, and I was a little flattered that someone had thought that I would be useful to help with words and deception. She quickly realized that I had very little interest in helping her, but I think she has figured out what I am trying to do, because she has asked to travel with me, at least for now. I think that I will allow her to stay, considering that she is a politician. She will definitely be a valuable companion and does not seem to have any intent on betraying me.

> TOPIC: Adi the Charmer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,