Voidling Introduction

Voidling Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 9th Mar, 2022 - 4:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2022 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Voidling Introduction
A Friend

Voidling Introduction

Hello all, the reason I am joining is to try out Ruler of Kings. I've been playing tabletop RPGs for many years, my first being Dungeons & Dragons when the 2nd edition was around. I've continued to play the subsequent editions over the years. Unfortunately, it's hard to find the time to get together with people between having kids and the work schedule. Because of that I've been doing some Play By Post over the last few years. While exploring other Play By Post sites I discovered this site and it looks like something I would enjoy. I understand this is a site for writers, I've never taken a writing course but I do enjoy writing what I create for my characters. I've found during Play By Post games that you can get much more into your character this way as opposed to tabletop. Also, I enjoy reading when I have the time. I'm currently reading the series A Pattern of Shadow and Light by Melissa McPhail.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2022 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Voidling

Welcome adventurer. Let me asketh this question? Be ye the type of adventurer that is merely curious and flakes away like the wind or are ye made of brawn, determination and commitment wherein ye shall enter the realms of this medieval fantasy world with an aim to become the Ruler of Kings or die? If the former, then observe all told to thee via the Player's Rules & Start and begin.

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2022 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

Voidling Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Voidling! You do not have to be a professional or seasoned writer for this site, you merely need to have the joy of writing as most everything on this site requires some sort of 'written' communication. I look forward to seeing your character's progress.

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2022 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Voidling

Hi Voidling, you may wish to review the Constructive Posting Policy to ensure your inputs are in line with the community as some of your posts were removed.

> TOPIC: Voidling Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,