Thoris Introduction

Thoris Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 15th Feb, 2022 - 6:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2022 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member New

[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 2
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.1%
[+] Gain: 35.00 FP
Charm: none

Thoris Introduction

I am a big Dungeons & Dragons fan but want to play without a Dungeon Master, I also like history so I hope there are worlds for other time periods. I hope this is worth the effort.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Feb, 2022 - 6:47pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2022 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Thoris

Welcome adventurer. The current RPG in this Community is Ruler of Kings II which is a custom text based RPG and while similar to Dungeons & Dragons it is an independent and self-regulating role-playing system. I dare say, for the purpose of solo online entertainment while still maintaining a detailed character and imaginative development you will find that ROK II is far more diverse and engaging as a text RPG. You may also read: Ruler of Kings II vs Dungeons & Dragons.

> TOPIC: Thoris Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,