Orryn the Mage - Page 3 of 4

A Marauder was one of the enemies that I laid - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th Mar, 2022 - 1:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1439 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2022 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Orryn the Mage
A Friend

Orryn the Mage - Page 3

Orryn the Mage is raised. This be a freakish inspiration, for who knew that it would take mine 2nd resuscitation to be lost in wonder.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2022 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Orryn the Mage
A Friend

Mage Orryn

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Orryn than otherwise might have been known.

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2022 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #

Orryn the Mage
A Friend

Orryn the Mage Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Why Am I Orryn?

While outside of town and passing by farmlands a peasant girl approached me. She said she can sense things about me and that she could sense I am a good person. She asked me why I am good. I explained to her that part of why I am good is that I was raised by good people. I've also learned right and wrong and want to do right.

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2022 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

Orryn the Mage
A Friend

Page 3 Mage Orryn

Ever fought a Woodsman? I did… and beat it to death.

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2022 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Orryn the Mage
A Friend

Mage Orryn

Wish I could change this about myself

The dream whisperer came to me during a restful night after a long day of adventuring and buying supplies. She asked me what I wish I could change about myself. I had to put some thought into that. Of course there are things such as wishing I had an abode of my own, or more money. But above all I wish I had the power and knowledge to become a mighty spell caster. It is what I have always desired as a child and part of the reason I studied everything I could find. That drive is still there and strong.

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2022 - 10:57am / Post ID: #

Orryn the Mage
A Friend

Orryn the Mage

I want to be a Ruler of Kings

The dream whisperer came to me in the night and asked me about why I want to become the next Ruler of Kings. In truth I have no desire for that. It seems like a path I must take which was forced on me. I believe it is my path and it is my responsibility, but it is not what I desire.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2022 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

Orryn the Mage
A Friend

Orryn Mage - Page 3

I be the proud owner of a new wooden abode which I bought today fer a hefty price.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2022 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Orryn the Mage
A Friend

Orryn Mage Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

A Marauder was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Orryn the Mage

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,