Orryn the Mage - Page 2 of 4

Mysterious Person at the Tavern I thought it - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Mar, 2022 - 12:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1439 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2022 - 10:01am / Post ID: #

Orryn the Mage
A Friend

Orryn the Mage - Page 2

Reflections on your father

Reflections on my father. I recall my father being a very hard working person indeed. He did what he had to do in order to take care of the family. He had strong morals and values and he valued his work.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Mar, 2022 - 9:53am / Post ID: #

Orryn the Mage
A Friend

Mage Orryn

Deity of Orryn

Today I chose a deity to worship. I chose one that aligned best with my values. My deity's name is Bellathor and he is the God of Good. He appears as an older but powerful man with white eyes and a beard. I will do my best to serve him and achieve enlightenment through him.

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2022 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

Orryn the Mage
A Friend

Orryn the Mage Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Hammer the Fighter joins the Adventure Party of Orryn

I've decided I should hire an extra set of hands to help out if I'm going to take on quests as Brey my advisor suggested I do. In the market I met someone who looked to be strong and somewhat capable with a sword as when I saw him he was sparring with another. He calls himself Hammer though I don't yet know why. He has a confidant stride and a face like he is ready to fight at all times. I think he'll do good.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2022 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

Orryn the Mage
A Friend

Page 2 Mage Orryn

T'was the first time I encountered a Bully. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2022 - 5:02am / Post ID: #

Orryn the Mage
A Friend

Mage Orryn

I have defeated a Dog Rat. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Orryn the Mage.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2022 - 5:07am / Post ID: #

Orryn the Mage
A Friend

Orryn the Mage

A Bat Swarm died due to my unique combat skills.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2022 - 5:13am / Post ID: #

Orryn the Mage
A Friend

Orryn Mage - Page 2

Let it be known that I, Orryn, have attained Level 1 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2022 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Orryn the Mage
A Friend

Orryn Mage Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

I thought it would be a normal night at the tavern with some drinks and laughing but instead a stranger approached asking to speak with me. I was a little apprehensive to go with him to his table as he looked somewhat mysterious in his dark cloak. He kept his hood up as if he didn't want to be seen. I thought maybe he was hiding from someone. Under his hood I could see a light scruff of a beard and a hardened face. He didn't seem like the type you'd want to argue with. I felt he kept multiple daggers under that cloak and he'd be able to strike with them before anyone knew what happened.

Although he didn't tell me his real name he said I could call him Asrani. From our conversation I learned there are powerful groups of people out there who wish to control or nudge the events of the world for an outcome they desire. One group's seers took notice of me and believe there is a chance my path will lead to greatness while also aligning with their goals. They don't wish to control or influence me, they only wish to help me reach my own goals while following my own path. Asrani promised they want nothing in return.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Orryn the Mage

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,