$26 Million For Hurricane Countries

$ 26 Million Hurricane Countries - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 6th Sep, 2008 - 5:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2008 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Do you agree with Trinidad & Tobago giving $26 Million to Hurricane stricken countries in the Caribbean?

Sponsored Links:
5th Sep, 2008 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Countries Hurricane Million

As much as I hate to say this, I disagree. I think we have BIGGER issues that the Government is ignoring but yet we send money to other countries? Health, crime, Education, all these are issues the country should be investing in.

6th Sep, 2008 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

$26 Million For Hurricane Countries Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I see no problem with aid in itself. But I sometimes wonder how we would cope with a hurricane.

People can say "God is a Trini" all they like, but this doesn't mean that such an event would never happen. It's foolish to be totally certain that we're safe from natural disasters.

6th Sep, 2008 - 5:03am / Post ID: #

Countries Hurricane Million

I am NOT in agreement with it when we have flood victims right here in our backyard and they get NO relief! $26 million! That could clear a lot of those drains and ditches and rivers that are clogged.

These things are being done as a preparation for a Caribbean Union - money is not given freely for nothing!

> TOPIC: $26 Million For Hurricane Countries

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,