Baseball - MLB - Major League Baseball

Baseball Mlb Major League Baseball - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 17th Jun, 2004 - 9:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »
Four bases, bat and ball and you are ready for this game.
5th Nov, 2003 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

Baseball has become a very popular sport and rivals cricket. Which is your favorite baseball team?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2003 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Baseball League Major MLB Baseball

The Boston Red Sox are my fav team. Even though they hardly ever make it to the World Series, I still cheer for them when they play wink.gif

24th Nov, 2003 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Baseball - MLB - Major League Baseball Sports & Fashion Music Movies

The Boston Red Sox are my favorite team too! Msslm, why do you love the Red Sox? I love them because it is a curse I was born with....... biggrin.gif

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2003 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

QUOTE (tenaheff @ Nov 24 2003, 03:55 PM)
Msslm, why do you love the Red Sox?

LOL laugh.gif Yea, I was born with the curse as well. wink.gif My uncle got me into watchin their minor league team play not far from my home town. I have actually seen the Boston Red Sox play a couple of home games in Boston, but that was also a long, long time ago.

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2003 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I am a huge baseball fan.. tho i am suposed to like Toronto but i dont i like the cubs better

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2003 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I'm not that big of a baseball fan, but my cousins are. I'd say my favourite team would be Toronto just becasue when my cousins are over they always have to watch their games and stuff so it kinda grew on me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th May, 2004 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

Baseball MLB Major League Baseball

My favorite team is the Atlanta Braves, and due to my proximity to Chicago and my wife, I also root for the Chicago Cubs. We go to Wrigley field almost every year because it is such a great experience watching a ball game there.

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2004 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Baseball MLB Major League Baseball Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Cinccinati is my favorite Baseball team. Needless to say Baseball is my least favorite of my three main sports. I still like it though. wink.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Baseball - MLB - Major League Baseball

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,