Stella Introduction

Stella Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 25th Mar, 2022 - 3:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2022 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

Stella Introduction
A Friend

Stella Introduction

My name is Stella. I am not very capable in social situations, so I hope those in the community who I find myself interacting with have some patience. I am joining primarily to play the RPG on this website, but I am also curious to observe the workings of the community here as well. Most of my RPG experience is from video games, and while a complete, comprehensive list would be long and difficult to fully catalog, I can attempt to give examples if needed. I have been attempting to get into Dungeons & Dragons, though I am only participating in a single campaign at the moment.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Mar, 2022 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Stella

Salutations adventurer. Ruler of Kings II will invigorate thy imagination. Prepare thyself to enter this new world of detailed Character building with you as the controller of destiny. Please proceed to begin reading the Rules & Start, which is the vital preface of the Player's Manual.

> TOPIC: Stella Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,