Utsab the Fighter

Utsab Fighter - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Mar, 2022 - 7:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1449 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2022 - 10:15am / Post ID: #

Utsab the Fighter
A Friend

Utsab the Fighter

I am Utsab. I was given the name because my father & mother believes that it represents heroism, valour & courage. I am at the age of 16 or 16 according to the years of man. I am known as the fighter because I am not backing down in any fight yet & I continue trying to achieve things in spite of great difficulties or opposition.
I was born a Human because my parents were both belong from human race.
I stand 5'6" tall with a athletic & muscular body.
I have tall black hair with beautiful black eyes.
My golden skin & a comely appearance in general makes me unique.
I see myself as one who want to follow fighters. I want to fulfill my mother's dream by first starting to help those in need. And doing great things for world & make my parents proud.
I generally view alliances as my family.
At last I intend to become the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2022 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #

Utsab the Fighter
A Friend

Fighter Utsab

A Sentimental Value: Portrait of Mother

This photo remind me of so many Memories we spend together & inspire me to believe in my Goals.
She was a glorious woman in my life & always will be. No one can replace her.
I'm Blessed being her Son.

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2022 - 6:39am / Post ID: #

Utsab the Fighter
A Friend

Utsab the Fighter Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Utsab the Fighter Lives! I, Utsab, have died but am alive again! I had reason for being but lost sight of it. For the 1st time I suffereth a final fate within this destiny of fate.

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2022 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

Utsab the Fighter
A Friend

Fighter Utsab

Rudranagar Kingdom of Utsab

"While asleep I had and encounter with my mom. She told me I'll be future king & what kind of kingdom I've to built and so forth."
The responsibility of thousands of my subjects would have fallen on my shoulder. A king is like a father to his subjects. A king must protect the people living in his kingdom.
From time to time, I shall go out in my kingdom in the disguise of a common man to find out their genuine problem & try to solve them.
Etc..

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2022 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

Utsab the Fighter
A Friend

Fighter Utsab

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only known as the Fighter, but I am also an expert Dancing of which I am very proud.

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2022 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Utsab the Fighter
A Friend

Utsab the Fighter

Advisor Description

When I first entered the new town I was looking for job & shelter but wandering like a nomad. After all I was just 16 years old boy with big goals ahead who needed proper guidance. While visiting the market stalls I feel like I was being following by someone. So confirming my suspicion I looked over my back & found nothing notable. Might be my imagination, I ignored & move on. After a while I went tavern for drinking. I sat in a corner without paying attention to nobody & little girl came near me & asked my name. When I tod her she hand me a note. I saw it contains a royal stamp oddly it picked my interest. I handed her some gold coins & asked her name & who gave her the letter. She told me her name is lily & a rich lady gave her this to hand over the person named 'UTSAB'. She ran away after satisfying my curiosity.
I began to read_
Note saying, "Dear, Utsab. I'm very glad you came. I was waiting for you.quite a long time. When you finished your business there meet me in town hall. I've some important jobs for you to do. Don't be surprised, hun. I've answers for all your questions."
Don't wasted any time I hurriedly go to town hall entrance. A old man came near me & it took a few second for me to realized. I recognized his faxe from the market area. I asked him why he was following me. He told me all truth will be revealed; stop asking questions & followed him quietly.
He took me to a royal residents. The air fragrance from unknown flowers & the magnificence of decoration is commendable. I sat near the big round table in drawing room then the lady of the house came & greets me while I was lost in my own thoughts.
I chin up my face to greet her & my jaw line dropped almost to saw in front of me a beautiful lady stand in black clothes matches her eyes. She has a taste in clothes.
She handshaked me & hugged me side. She asked me what I'd like to eat or drink. Despite of being amazed in her appearance I somewhat skeptical in her mysterious behaviour. A feeling of trepidation came on me. So, I told her it's not necessary. I'm okay. She noticed my fear & apologized for her sneaky move & told me not to afraid of her. She assured me she won't do any harm to me. Some servants came & delivered us foods. While eating she told me she know about my parents & also she was very close to my father.
We conversed with each other for a long time & enjoyed company.
She seems very popular & respected amongst few group of peoples. She has a vast knowledge about life, death, culture, history, politics, military, magics, languages etc. I was impressed by her beauty with brains.
When we're alone she asked me about my dragon blood symbol in my back. I was surprised & asked her how she knew. Then she replied she knows a lot of things about me that even I don't know. She asked me the importance of it. I told her my mother told me I got it from my ancestor. It means 'I AM CHOSEN'. She told me my father told her about that I'm gifted. She research a lot about it from then.
She came up to me & said over my shoulder that the city life is new to you & it would be dangerous; having someone familiar to the area & people is quite beneficial. She had promised to keep me safe from enemies & prepared me. So, you've to trust me from bottom of your heart.
I immediately sensed divine bonding & she offered me help also guide me along my journey & quest for greater understanding. I feel lucky that I got her help when necessary. I've no doubts that we'll enjoy each others company in completing the adventure together & help each other to understand our true potential & abilities.
Anyone can say our meeting was cordial, awkward & fearful at the same moment. Isn't it interesting. She was Aristocrat from higher class but very humble from heart. Like an Angel from Heaven she came in the neck of time. I'll wait & see where our relationship goes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Mar, 2022 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

Utsab the Fighter
A Friend

Utsab Fighter

I wonder, should I call myself Utsab the Cook expert.

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2022 - 7:57am / Post ID: #

Utsab the Fighter
A Friend

Utsab Fighter Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only known as the Fighter, but I am also an expert Brawling of which I am very proud.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Utsab the Fighter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,