Bernhart the Acolyte

Bernhart Acolyte - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th Mar, 2022 - 12:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1450 Medieval Text Adventure
26th Mar, 2022 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bernhart
(+)

Bernhart the Acolyte

I, am Bernhart. I was given this name because it is a variation of the name of my father and grandfather. I have lived up to the interpretation of my name being "young of body, but old of mind". I am at the age of 5.3 or 16 according to the years of man. I am known as the Acolyte because I seek out the wisdom of Elohim, I am diligent in my studies, and I am kind and thoughtful in my actions.

I was born a Half-elf. My father was a human and my mother was an elf. My father and mother met at University for the healing arts. My father would become an army medic while my mother practiced eastern medicine.

I stand 5 ft 6 in tall with a muscular body built from years of training during my youth. I have short brown hair in a comb-back style with hazel eyes. My tan skin and strong but pious appearance in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows to become a servant of Elohim using both Divine powers and the powers of the Earth. I want to eventually become a master of Divine and natural magic and teach at a theological university. I will first seek to gain a scholarship and work my way through college while I study to become a cleric/wizard. During this time, I will also make sure to train my body with the paladins of the church. My alliance stands with all who seek and inspire to learning and wisdom.

I intend to do eventually become an advisor to the King of the realm. It should be known that the way that I think is different from most people. As a child, I was more focused towards finding wisdom and purpose in life. This made me rather mature compared to my peers, which worked both to my advantage and also against me. Mother noticed this and thought that my mind my provide is own unique interpretation and course of my life. I now start this path towards becoming the servant of Elohim. May Elohim grant me industry, strength, and wisdom as I seek out my course in this life…

Sponsored Links:
26th Mar, 2022 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bernhart
(+)

Acolyte Bernhart

A Sentimental Value: Herb Kit

Before I left my home to seek out my fortune, I went through my mother's healing equipment. My mother had been the doctor of our village. After her death, my younger sister decided that she would would become the next villager doctor. I had enough training in my youth to become the next village doctor, but Elohim's calling for my life had other designs. I knew that I could become more than a village doctor with my gift of learning and desire to study the ways of the arcane and the Divine.

After saying goodbye to my younger siblings, I took off to the academy where I had already written and sent by magic a form for my admission into the program for Divine Arts and Theological Studies. To remember my upbringing, I brought along a kit of medical herbs and some notes of my mother's home remedies. Surely, there might be some good in taking a practical item from my youth… Perhaps I could use some of the medical herbs to help me in my studies involving healing and enhancement.

26th Mar, 2022 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bernhart
(+)

Bernhart the Acolyte Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

Once I had reached the town, I immediately went over to the local church to thank Elohim for guiding my journey and protecting me on the road. As I prayed in the church, a cleric by the name of Merdic approached me. He asked as to where I had come from as I wasn't a member of the local congregation. Upon meeting him, I expressed my intent to study at the academy and to become a teacher at a theological university.

Merdic received my resolve with gladness, stating that it was a noble thing that I had committed my heart to the work of Elohim at such a young age. We talked a bit about religious matters and my plans. After our conversation, Merdic offered to help me with my objective and provided some information as to where I could find some food and a place for the night… I thanked Merdic for his kindness and made my way to the tavern.

26th Mar, 2022 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bernhart
(+)

Acolyte Bernhart

Deity of Bernhart

Elohim is the God of the multiverse and judge of the gods. From Elohim, all the gods were created.

Elohim is a being of one, a intelligent taking upon three primary manifestations, and a being taking upon infinite secondary manifestations. Elohim's shadow and sight are over all things that exist. Not all things are part of Elohim as there are other eternal object, but Elohim's presence nonetheless is the greatest presence of all existence.

26th Mar, 2022 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bernhart
(+)

Acolyte Bernhart

House of Sorrows

My interpretation of your message is that belief in the good can inspire our actions towards good and compassion. If we view others as valuable, we are more likely to deal with them in kindness. The mind serves as the inspiration of our actions. If we condition our mind to good, our actions will follow. We may not be able to make such a great impact that things automatically change around us, but we can care in the things that seem small which are the foundation of greater things. The greatest act of good is to give good to those who may not be able to repay you. In this, you can aspire others to do good and help others become whole through kindness.

27th Mar, 2022 - 12:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bernhart
(+)

Bernhart the Acolyte

While a Dog Rat may be difficult for some a Dog Rat is no match for me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Mar, 2022 - 12:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bernhart
(+)

Bernhart Acolyte

I, Bernhart the Acolyte, was attacked by a Bat Swarm and was victorious in combat.

27th Mar, 2022 - 12:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bernhart
(+)

Bernhart Acolyte Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

I, Bernhart, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Bernhart the Acolyte

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,