Bernhart the Scholar - Page 3 of 3

May this new life be one which see a new day - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th May, 2022 - 3:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1451 Medieval Text Adventure
28th Mar, 2022 - 5:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bernhart
(+)

Bernhart the Scholar - Page 3

A Marauder died due to my unique combat skills.

Sponsored Links:
28th Mar, 2022 - 9:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bernhart
(+)

Scholar Bernhart

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Lady Fluke is a generous woman, able to help those who are needful and young.

Her compassion and empathy for others is shown by her beauty of heart.

The pebbles that she offers are a reflection of her own character: pristine and whole.

28th Mar, 2022 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bernhart
(+)

Bernhart the Scholar Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

My Next Medieval Adventure

I was hired by a priest of Elohim to make copies of the holy book. The priest had received word of my services at the town hall. He had also noticed my devotion at the temple. He thought that I could further my relationship to Elohim by studying the holy scriptures.

28th Mar, 2022 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bernhart
(+)

Page 3 Scholar Bernhart

Oh Elohim, I am a humble servant of yours... By your power, I may be free from death to exercise your will and action on earth once again. Grant me freedom and life to be once again. I seek to be a worthy advocate of your message. By your power, I may be free to exercise the mortal body and mortal mind to call others to the message and blessing of the freedom that you provide in your name...

28th Mar, 2022 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bernhart
(+)

Scholar Bernhart

I, Bernhart the scholar, must give praise to the God of Free Elohim for this day I was resurrected and hath been restored by the great Elohim to fight another day.

7th May, 2022 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bernhart
(+)

Bernhart the Scholar

May this new life be one which see a new day and a new adventure. Even now as we commit this soul to rest, let us call a new soul into being. Let the life that continues on the earth after the life that has gone to Heaven be at peace.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Bernhart the Scholar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,