Yagrath the Knight

Yagrath Knight - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Mar, 2022 - 1:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1452 Medieval Text Adventure
29th Mar, 2022 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Yagrath
(+)

Yagrath the Knight

I, am Yagrath. I was given this name because My parents liked it, it is an ancient name the meaning of which I do not know, my mother told me that it has a good meaning, but I should know it later. I am at the age of 16 or 16 according to the years of man. I am known as the Knight because I am trained as one, like my father.

I was born a Human because my parents were humans.

I stand 6'2" tall with a muscular body. I have brown hair with medium black eyes. My brown skin and a rough appearance in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows fighters. I want to help others, specially those who are in distress, by first becoming a knight errant. I generally view alliances as friends.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Tue Apr 23 8:58:17 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Yagrath the Knight

Add Comment
I feel yagrath the knight has only this many replies quickly to intensively and maybe get a better idea.

> TOPIC: Yagrath the Knight

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,