Mikefont Introduction

Mikefont Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 31st Mar, 2022 - 1:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2022 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Member Starter

[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 3
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.1%
[+] Gain: 40.20 FP
Charm: none

Mikefont Introduction

Greetings all,
I'm here for a brief introduction, also to say I look forward to my time here, and I hope to have fun on the various games played here as well.

I'm a man who has had a varied background in Role-playing Game's, but not so much with role playing. So this will be a learning experience for me also. As I've said, I've played some browser based RPG games before, such as Sryth. This should be something different though, in a good way. Really looking forward to playing with y'all. *smile*

For some background, I was born and raised in the USA, and still live in the mid west of these crazy and wonderful United states.
I'm in the process of looking for work as I am still recovering from a six week stay in the hospital with COVID19. Progress is slow but steady, so that's going well.

Not sure how much else to add at this time, so I'll say, thank you for having me, and hoasting this site!

MikeFont.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 31st Mar, 2022 - 12:42pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2022 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Mikefont

Welcome, ye have chosen the most unique Text adventure in which thy chosen path will reveal thy destiny. Now, since this is a choose thy own adventure game do take the time to read the tome known as the Player's Rules & Start. Herein, ye will discover the rudiments of game play and the mental fortitude ye will need to begin.

> TOPIC: Mikefont Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,