NCAA Hoops - College Basketball

Ncaa Hoops College Basketball - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 9th Mar, 2014 - 5:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
Discuss  NCAA Hoops,College Basketball
27th Nov, 2005 - 9:17am / Post ID: #

NCAA Hoops

My Favorite Team is University of North Carolina Tarheels. Since Dean Smith has left Ill admit I haven't followed them as closely.

Second Favorite team is anyone who beats DUKE! Although I do see Duke taking the championship this year.

Rather off topic, but...

Wow, all these topics and not one on college basketball that I saw.(Of course I scroll down to see March Madness link after I click enter). Always have a great time with march madness online with friends from all over even if its for a few gold piece's on a online game. Well now there is one! And I'll start it off correctly.

NCAA Hoops - College Basketball (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2005 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Basketball College Hoops NCAA

My favorite NCAA team is the Missouri Tigers. I don't see them doing fabulous this year, but I guess we shall see!

10th Mar, 2006 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

NCAA Hoops - College Basketball Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I like watching ACC basketball in general. The ACC tournament is in full swing now, and I was sad to see Florida State lose in the first round because that will probably hurt their chances of getting an invite to the Tournament of 65. Duke also bit the bullet today barely getting by Miami. With UConn losing yesterday to Syracuse, who do you think will be the new #1? Duke maybe, or Villanova, or will someone else rise from the ashes?

1st Apr, 2006 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

J.J Redick was named Associated Press Player of the Year 2006 and Coach Roy Williams of North Carolina was named AP Coach of the Year 2006. J.J Redick, a senior, broke long time ACC scoring record and entrenched himself as the most prolific 3-point scorer in NCAA history. He also led the Blue Devils to a 32-4 record and a #1 ranking in both the regular season and NCAA tournament.
Coach Williams took a young Tar Heels team that had lost all but one player from last year's National Championship team and led them to a 23-8 record and top ten ranking. They also finished 2nd in a tough ACC conference and earned a #3 seed in the NCAA tournament.

What are your opinions on the selections for AP player and coach of the year? Who would you have chosen?

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2007 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The Final Four

Florida, North Carolina, Ohio State and Kansas claim No.1 spots in NCAA basketball tournament.
Ref. CNN

13th Mar, 2007 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

I am a MU tigers fan and hate to have to say this, but I would like to see the kansas Jayhawks win it this year. Other than that totally embarassing defeat to ORAL ROBERTS early in the season, they have been a tough team throughout the season.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Feb, 2014 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #

NCAA Hoops College Basketball

No. 1 Syracuse suffers first loss of season to Boston College

The Orange drop a stunner 62-59 in overtime to unranked Boston College on Wednesday night. Syracuse is now 25-1 on the season. Ref. USAToday

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2014 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

NCAA Hoops College Basketball Movies Music Fashion & Sports

SDSU beats New Mexico for MW title

Steve Fisher is an old school Big Ten basketball coach, from the days of Bobby Knight and Gene Keady. You play man-to-man defense because zones are soft, a cop-out, the ultimate sign ... Ref. Source 6

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: NCAA Hoops - College Basketball

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,