Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1453 Medieval Text Adventure
10th Apr, 2022 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mikefont
(+)

Axsel the Hunter

My name is Axsel, I have reached the age of 16. This name has been passed down to me through the generations. That is to say each male in our blood line has been named this.
Since I am the only human male in my immediate family, this name has fallen upon me. Because the people on my father's side of the family come from a long line of mercenaries and sell swords, my name is literally a translation from the words, axe sell. As their weapon was for sale to the highest bidder.
This isn't a fact of which I'm particularly proud of, but it's a part of me from my family and in the form of my name, so I struggle with it, but carry on. Not that I've always turned down mercenary work, I mean it's a way of keeping the wolf away from the door, eh?

I've since been called the hunter by several of the scholars in town, because of my hunt for knowledge and my relentless pursuit of the answers to the mysteries I encounter. This is not to say I spend all my time with a book in my hands, because I do enjoy other physical activities.
I'm tall at 6 feet 3 inches, but otherwise I'm fairly average looking with sandy brown hair and brown eyes. The most remarkable features of my appearance are probably my muscular upper body and barrel chest. I've never been overly concerned with my looks except for maintaining a level of physical fitness.
This level of fitness has served me well when I doo mercenary work, which is to say guard duty for one merchant or another. One day I hope to become a merchant myself and have my own stock of merchandise. Then I can begin to help the poorer folk from my old neighborhood where I grew up.
My short term goal is to increase the standard and quality of life at least in this area for these people. I would have to lower my prices which, would cut into my profit margin, but this is acceptable.

My overall goal is to increase the quality of living for everyone in the entire town. But I know challenges are ahead, and this will take time. With help from various alliances this is possible.
I intend to do the best that I can do for my people and my town. With greater resources I can do much more for the greater good.
My end goal is to be the next Ruler of Kings, where I can truly help those who are less fortunate!

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Axsel the Hunter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,