Will Smith

Will Smith - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 30th Sep, 2009 - 10:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Will Smith
26th Dec, 2007 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Will Smith

Will Smith

He is very angry over a statement he said was misinterpreted. I would be interested in reading his original quote.

LOS ANGELES, California (AP)  -- Will Smith is angry over celebrity gossip Web site articles that he said misinterpreted a recent remark he made in a Scottish newspaper about Adolf Hitler.

In a story published Saturday in the Daily Record, Smith was quoted saying: "Even Hitler didn't wake up going, 'let me do the most evil thing I can do today.' I think he woke up in the morning and using a twisted, backwards logic, he set out to do what he thought was 'good.' "

The quote was preceded by the writer's observation: "Remarkably, Will believes everyone is basically good."

Over the weekend, dozens of celebrity gossip Web sites posted articles about the comment, many saying that Smith believed that Hitler was a "good" person.

"It is an awful and disgusting lie," Smith said in a statement Monday provided by his publicist. "It speaks to the dangerous power of an ignorant person with a pen. I am incensed and infuriated to have to respond to such ludicrous misinterpretation...

Sponsored Links:
24th Feb, 2008 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

Smith Will

The media really has to watch what they print because unlike years ago there is little one can do as far as damage control goes since communication is instantaneous now.

Will Smith wins 'Hitler' damages

Will Smith receives an apology from a news agency after it falsely accused him of saying Hitler was "a good person".
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7258762.stm

Will Smith
Will Smith (Hover)

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2008 - 5:04am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Will Smith Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Will Smith: America's favourite star

Will Smith has topped a list of America's Favourite Stars, voted for by readers of Parade magazine and viewers of Entertainment Tonight. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2008 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

Will Smith
A Friend

Smith Will

I have watched Will smith grow up. I believe he is a nice actor. I have watched most all that he has done.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2008 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

Will Smith
A Friend

Smith Will

I like will. I think he is one of the better actors in hollywood. Not that I really keep up though. He is a real funny guy. I can't think of a movie that he has been in that I didn't like.

12th Nov, 2008 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Will Smith

Yes I have enjoyed many of his movies though I have not seen the one yet where he is a super hero made by retribution for past deed. I find he is witty and has a good sense of humor.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2008 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

Will Smith
A Friend

Will Smith

I liked the movie where he was a super hero Hancock is the name I believe. I think the movie could have been a little bit better but that is just me. I still enjoyed it.

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2009 - 10:44am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Will Smith Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Will Smith to host Nobel concert

Actor and musician Will Smith is to host the Nobel Peace Prize concert with wife Jada Pinkett Smith, organisers have announced. Ref. Source 4

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Will Smith

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,